Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsoncc
User
mathewsoncc

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Ingame Name: V 36l01
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:83026084

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Idk how long i have been banned for, when i join it just says this. "You have been banned from this server." The reason i really do not know. I just joined and it said i was banned so thats why im posting. I imagine it has something to do with RDM or something. Im gonna say this, this is my definition of rdm. RDM= Killing 1 person more than once within a 15 minute time period. Cause i feel like killing a single person once just out of the blue if im mugging em or seomthing is life but im not gonna argue with your rules. I dont rdm alot, but sometimes i do get bored and kill a random person just out of the blue cause i see them. Now that works with my guidelines of rdm but for yours it doesnt. I imagine someone reported me to an admin for rdming someone like that. Im sorry it wont happen again.

If known, who banned you: Unknown

Why you think the ban was unfair: Because RDM Should be killing people multiple times within 15minutes

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) : No, but i will.

Once again sorry for anything i did that broke server rules. I really am a good gmod player, on my other account i have 800hours logged but but i let my little brother use that account now. I know all the rules and dont intend to break them or ruin anyones day lol.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 pm

From what I know, I believe I know who banned you. Someone told me that someone banned someone for something (it was a perma ban) and that they didn't sign it nor put a reason. I won't reveal the name as I don't want to cause any drama. The ban format was not followed and no signature was given, therefore I have to assume this ban was unjust/unfair.

That being said, it seems as though our definition for RDM is similar, but I don't understand why you do it anyways (I like your honesty). I'm not one to judge, do what you want. I made this server for people to have fun and relax from a rough day with an enjoyable, social, and interactive community. If RDM is what you fancy, then you may pursue that for your enjoyment. However, that's where the rules come in. Do what you want, but please be aware of the consequences and the fact that we do not punish regulars harshly.

User has been unbanned.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

Unban request
Page 1 of 1