Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharky
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:52 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam Name: Shark  Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22551268

2. Something unique about you: I'm so salty. Nah not really though, Well I'm a political science major in college and I plan to become a criminal justice lawyer.

3. Age: 18

4. Previous Experience: None.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay :I have great charisma and I am have a very responsible person. I will do what is needed to help the server run as smoothly as possible.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Miley Cyrus because veedoh has eternal hatred for Miley Cyrus.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would not want to be any fruit in the world. I'm a sharknado, sharks don't need fruit.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have never been banned.

12. What country are you in? United States

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I would like to see more content added to the sever like weapons and such.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am a very honest person who speaks his mind. And at the end of the day that's one of the most important things I want people to know about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:54 am

+Support, I've known him for a very long time. He deserves it, he knows the rules and is a very fun RP partner. I'd want him to be OP over anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:22 am

-Support Only plays with his friends, raids 24/7, quite mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Genesis
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 am

Disregard this -Support. He's been permanently banned and wont bother our community anymore. ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmo
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:08 pm

+support Awesome Guy, Knows The Rules, Awesome Friend, Funny But Knows When To Be Serious, Should Be Staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veedohhx
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 pm

ok since when did "raiding" make you mean fly? Thief's and other classes are part of DarkRP and are meant to be used for there purpose. if one likes to "raid" who are you to - support him for playing a job that WE left in the the game for a specific REASON? If you made them attempt to be friendly with everyone instead of trying to get everyone in some kinda of trouble you would probably know that alot of the regulars are nice additions to the servrer

I for one KNOW for a fact shark is a good guy and is really funny to sit and chat with.

+ support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Yea my bad I change it to +support but im not permabanned genesis,    enjoy.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briz

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 pm

+support cool guy rps right and flops correctly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hieupham1999
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:05 pm

+support. This man is very active. He knows the rules and confront people for breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.instagram.com
Blade221
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 pm

+support
Shark is awesome, very trustworthy and even though he is a goof, he knows when things need to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisrous
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:40 am

+support, Bloodthirsty, trustworthy, loyal, and "a man with a plan" so to speak. Great to have around and created Loops Legacy ^^ great person to have on the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Genesis
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:55 am

+Support - Amazing woman, she's really good at cleaning around the house, and doing normal household chores, while also taking care of our Antlion children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:49 pm

+support hed be a great op
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:22 am

+support I hope I'm not to late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 am

+support He is a awesome person knows rules and stays out of trouble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)   

Back to top Go down

Shark's Application! (free cookies and milk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: