Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Rules on the underground society need to be changed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bacdee
User
Bacdee

Rules on the underground society need to be changed Empty
PostSubject: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:01 am

I was playing not too long ago, as mayor, when I was killed by neekoless. I was very confused as there was no "hit completed" pop-up and neekoless is an admin/moderator so why would he RDM. I went up to him and asked him why he killed me. He said that as the underground society he is constantly at war with government and can kill as he pleases. Why is this okay? I feel that the rules for this should be changed, as government officials usually do not attack everyone who holds a gun but the underground society can kill all willy nilly. This should still be considered RDM, and there should be no excuse for RDM no matter what job.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 am

Hmmm, I will make sure to amend the rules. I realize and will act upon your concern. We made the Underground Society to play the part of a minor antagonist. The reason why we have so many gangs is because of how many CP there could potentially be. And so the Underground was born to help balance the power.

On a side note: Underground Society may only KOS CP. However, CP may also KOS them back.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:43 am

I like the underground society rules, it mixes things up when everyone decides to be cp for some reason. Plus the underground society is great food for headhunters, especially when they move as a group because they are getting ready to raid the pd Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:32 am

The Underground Society rules will be altered because I've been seeing "RDM" every time they kill a CP. I can tell this really pisses off new players so I'm slightly changing the rules. We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Bacdee
User
Bacdee

PostSubject: Re: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Some people are calling themselves AnCo Master Thief. And have been KOSing PD recently. Is this an official job? If so, will this be changed as well?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 pm

AnCo CEO and AnCo Follower are their own jobs. Master Thief is their own job. I'd probably submit a Report Abuse on the player. And no, the job rules seems fine the way they are. If you really want to change them, make a Topic under Suggestions/Feedback.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:37 pm

AnCo cant just kos CP's though so you should report them under the abuse forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules on the underground society need to be changed   Rules on the underground society need to be changed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules on the underground society need to be changed
Page 1 of 1