Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

A message to the admins, please hear me out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

A message to the admins, please hear me out. Empty
PostSubject: A message to the admins, please hear me out.   A message to the admins, please hear me out. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

I understand when you guys ban someone, you're pretty pissed off and they probably deserve it, but when the message is something like, "I'm tired of your bitch ass, kid. I'll never have to deal with you again. Go bother someone else." That's EXTREMELY immature and just downright unprofessional. You need to type LEGITIMATE messages of why they were banned and it would also be great if you typed where they can appeal the ban. We are trying to get people to come and support this server. It wont go well if they tell their friends ,"I got banned because ______ and look at this message I got when I was kicked." If they share that online or something, that will seriously hurt the reputation of the server.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

A message to the admins, please hear me out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message to the admins, please hear me out.   A message to the admins, please hear me out. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:58 pm

I have addressed this issue on the appropriate thread, we're truly sorry about this whole incident and we'll make sure to check our behavior and policies again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

A message to the admins, please hear me out.
Page 1 of 1