Share | 

Sanic Tha Heghoog's staff application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bacdee
User

PostSubject: Sanic Tha Heghoog's staff application   Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Sanic Tha Heghoog STEAM_0:0:33449874

2. Something unqiue about you: I am a very silly, fun loving guy. I try my best to make everyone happy, and never try and anger or ruin someone's good time

3. Age:17

4. Previous Experience: I've never been a moderator on a server before

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: Loads of fun. I love to Role Play and make myself and others laugh

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Why yes, I do

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Kurt Vonnegut, he's my favorite writer and I'd just love to see how he sees. He has a very dark sarcastic humor

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? A banana. Because I will be with plenty others. Before they are stripped away and eaten before my very eyes.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Never been banned

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Nothing really. I mean, it will get better in time but right now there is nothing specifically I think should be changed.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I always keep a good sense of humor about everything and I think I could bring even more to an already funny, nice, and polite community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Sanic Tha Heghoog's staff application   Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

I have never seen you on the sever and what it looks like is you would not be very good member of this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sanic Tha Heghoog's staff application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: