Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Favorite fictional character?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

Favorite fictional character? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite fictional character?   Favorite fictional character? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:43 am

Who's your favorite character, either from a movie, book, or from a game? Mine is Illidan, the guy in my profile pic, cause i'm a Warcraft 3 frozen throne nerd. My steam name(illidansblade) is based off of his awesome blades.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional character?   Favorite fictional character? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 am

I remember him, he was one of my most fav warcraft 3 heroes. Anytime I was Night Elf I would always pick the hero that was like him. I forget their names, cause it's been such a long time. Now I feel like getting back into it...

Favorite fictional character...there are many, too many my son. This is another story for another moon. But the one I'm thinking of right now off the top of my head is TK from the anime Angel Beats! cause he's such a fucken hilarious badass. USA represent #thuglife
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sharky
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional character?   Favorite fictional character? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:05 am

Definitely Hei from Darker Than Black. He's a complete badass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fictional character?   Favorite fictional character? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite fictional character?
Page 1 of 1