Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application

Go down 
+11
Gecko_Echo
Jeff Da Killer
_Genesis
RangeMeBlue
KickButtYoda
Cosmo
hieupham1999
cybersnake00
neekoless
Saphian
Psyche
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:06 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam Name/RP Name-Evengelion, ID-STEAM_0:1:41224775

2. Something unique about you: I have clocked over 180 hours in DarkRP severs. I am a Roleplayer all around. I Cosplay at conventions, play Tabletop RPGS (Dungeons and Dragons), go into Roleplay chat rooms, as well as Video Games of course.

3. Age: 18

4. Previous Experience: No formal Staff/Admin experience. However, I have been on hundreds of Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and Miscellaneous Online servers; I know how to handle a wide range of situations.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: A flexible play-style. I can be care-free, semi-serious, and a serious roleplayer in DarkRP.

6. Have you read the rules? I have.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes, if you need to know the model, it's Warhead 7.1

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I'd rather be myself, but if it had to be someone, it would be Stephen King

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?- Strawberries. They can spread their seeds without being broken apart. It's a nice metaphor.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I've been banned from one server. A kid changed his RP name to mine and killed at least half of the people, then switched names. A hasty admin banned me immediately.

12. What country are you in? I live in the United States, but I go to Japan a few weeks at a time, I still log in around 3pm Central Time though.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?-It'd be nice to know if the players wanted to be semi or serious. Besides that, nothing practical.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I've been to so many DarkRP and HL2 RP servers that I had to buy an external hard-drive just for the Workshop Content. I am not trying to be Staff so that I can fly around and have access to all the jobs, I am applying so that I can do what I can to make this server better in any way I can, since it is one of the better ones I have been to. A server is only as good as the staff and players, and I intend on making it as good as it can be.

Last edited by Kakairen on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
Saphian
User

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:15 am

+support Very fun person to play with, Teamplayer, and very fair
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Hey could i ask a question about your application its just how often do you go to Japan just to know how often a potential staff member would be on a completly different time table then us and the ban im guessing is from another server not Dark matter rp but if you could clear those two things up that would be great good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Japan is once every 2 years, for about 3 weeks. It's for visiting family, but I do manage to get on Gmod in afternoon in USD time. And the ban was in a totally different server, I don't remember the name, sadly.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Its all fine ok thanks for clearing those things up and good luck with getting supports have fun.
Back to top Go down
cybersnake00

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:19 pm

+support
I can see potential just in your writing/application; I just know you're capable of being staff, good luck!
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:28 pm

+support Knows the rules and is ready for anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 pm

+support Awesome Player, fun but knows when to be serious and deserves staff
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 pm

+support

This guy is definitely good for the job, he keeps to the rules, Keeps it interesting, And seems to enjoy doing it.

In fact, I thought You were already admin :p
Back to top Go down
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:08 pm

+support Awesome guy, Fun, and supportive. Knows the rules well! Mod him PLEASE
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:27 pm

-support, Always Confronts me about me abusing, doesn't know rules quite yet. Maybe in the future you'll have my +vote.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Da Killer
User

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:30 pm

+support cool player, awesome at the game , deserves staff
Back to top Go down
Gecko_Echo
User

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 pm

+support Nice player, Very supportive. He's there when you need him.
Back to top Go down
Aster
User

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:49 pm

+support Told me how to play and build bases!
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 am

+support a great guy to play with great for staff!
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:11 pm

-/+ support i don't see you in game alot (maybe its just because i don't get on when you do) but i dont see how you play so if and when i see you I will re-cast my vote
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Are you sure? I see you all the time. Even yesterday I was on all day and you were there for a few hours. I was also on Friday for about seven hours and I think I saw you for an hour or so
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 pm

I can back him up, he's been on a lot. (Just my opinion)
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:38 pm

I'll be sure to work my charm on nightmare even more so now >Very Happy -cackles heavily in the distance-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application   Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evangelion's (formerly Kakairen) Staff Application
Page 1 of 1