Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:10 am

Sooo, today at my church I was volunteering. I stayed there since 8am-11pm. Dude! My legs are falling apart, because from all of that standing up. I hosted this game called "plinco" and hosted that game for hours. The funny thing is i kidnapped 30+ people ( including kids adults, and teenage girls. <<< XD) I just love it how convincing I was *cough peer pressure cough* Made lots of new friends and hanged out with my bffl and bfff. Got some action from today. <<[Only a couple few special ones can understand this] XD

For my fellow Asian BORTHERS how was your new years and how much MONEY did you get??

For the other disgrace races. How was day?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:54 am

I didn't do crap. Got $160 though...I used to easily get $500+. But this year I didn't go to any parties or stuff of the sort.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Lol i received $150
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
cybersnake00

PostSubject: Re: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Found it funny, in my social studies class the teacher asked what year it was going to be. The options were like Dragon, Ox, Serpent, and Horse. Everyone said Dragon because, Chinese, it has to be dragon right? Am I the only not Asian person that actually knows about this stuff?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm Chinese and I don't even know that lol. I'm such a disgrace.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Briz
Briz

PostSubject: Re: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:09 pm

WUHT DA BUTT
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Woo you guys get monies i got da 30 dollar ima rich!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!   CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHINESES NEW YEAR YEA!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1