Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

New Map For The server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

New Map For The server Empty
PostSubject: New Map For The server   New Map For The server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:56 pm

I think we should change the map to rp_bangclaw or rp_evilmelon. Then when the server get more slot for more players to joi we change it to rp_evocity. These maps are all large, fun and they are more hard to find peoples bases and also many kids enjoy these maps.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: New Map For The server   New Map For The server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Those are the two maps we're debating on changing it to. We'll probably do a map analysis to make sure they fit what we need and then we'll have a Forum vote on which one.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
TGolinar27
TGolinar27

PostSubject: Re: New Map For The server   New Map For The server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Ok and ive been meaning to tell you that you have done a great job with this server and it is developing quite well and it is attracting many players who know how to play well and follow rules keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Map For The server   New Map For The server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Map For The server
Page 1 of 1